- Senior Relationship Banker: You will be responsible for building, expanding, and retaining existing client relationships while providing an exceptional client experience. Senior Relationship Bankers will provide expert financial solutions to existing and prospective clients by assessing their financial needs and offering solutions through bank products and services to help clients accomplish their current and future financial goals. Senior Relationship Bankers will be experts in marketing Simmons solutions to our existing customer base and prospects through daily interactions, outbound calling efforts, business visits, networking events and periodic ‘At Work’ events. Senior Relationship Bankers are expected to achieve and/or exceed their established individual and branch goals. They may also assist clients with account service and maintenance requests, teller transactions, problem resolution, and other transactional needs. It is expected that Relationship Bankers are professional and positive Simmons Ambassadors while meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. All Relationship Banker Positions will receive the same training on all requisite products, services, needs based conversations, and other tools necessary to perform the role. The positions will be goaled with an increase in revenue expectation per position from RB I, to RB II, and then Sr RB. The Sr RB will also serve as a liaison for operational items with strong delegation skills.
- Personal Shopper
- Day Maintenance
- Customer Host
- Day Stocker (4:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Evening Stocker (2:00 – 11:00 PM)
- Overnight Stocker (10:00 PM – 7:00 AM)
- Full-Time Teller: This position will work 4 days during the week and will be on rotating Saturday schedule.
- Construction Sales Representative: Eagle Eye Builder Group LLC is a growing Residential and Commercial General Contractor and Custom Home Builder in the St. Charles and surrounding areas. We are seeking to expand our team and continue our growth by bringing on a Sales Representative that is motivated to learn, grow and take pride in the projects we are building together. Eagle Eye Builder Group LLC provides tremendous growth opportunities, performance-based incentives and training. If interested please email with your contact information, resume with references and I will reply with the full job description. Send all inquiries to: email@example.com
- Carpenter/Installer: If you are a professional craftsperson who is experienced in installing windows, doors, framing and interior finish (trim) work in homes of all shapes, sizes, and styles, we want to hear from you. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented person who is proud of their work and bring great homeowner satisfaction to join our growing company. Most jobs will be replacement windows and doors, may also include light framing and finish work. Work 40+ hours every week, year-round. Installation incentives based on performance. Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check. Must have a truck capable of pulling a trailer, we supply the power tools, elevation equipment and the support you need to do the job. Please send resume with references. If interested please email with your contact information, resume with references and I will reply with the full job description. Send all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape/Hardscape Foreman: We are looking to add another Landscaping foreman with retaining wall experience to our team. You must be able to lay base efficiently, cut caps, and know the proper way to erect walls. This includes separating soil/ fill properly, applying geogrid, building corners, properly running drainage. If you can’t level and lay base without supervision, this job is not for you. The applicant must be a problem solver and a hard worker. We offer overtime. Having a general knowledge of shrubs, trees, and flowers is a huge plus.
Landscape Laborer: Pezz Lawn Care & Landscapes is seeking a responsible, hardworking Landscape Technician. Duties would include: Landscaping, Hardscaping, Moving Materials at job sites to stage for retaining wall construction (must be able to lift 80 lbs), Assist with trench digging, Applying decorative rock, mulch and gravel to landscape beds, Planting trees/shrubs, Bush Trimming.
Lawn Care Technician: Pezz Lawn Care & Landscapes is seeking a responsible, hardworking Lawn Care Technician. Duties would include: Mowing properties, Edging & Trimming, Bed Maintenance, Leaf Removal.
We are looking for superstar attitudes with mechanical ability to join our growing team of professionals at Elite Mechanical LLC in Wentzville, MO. We have been servicing the following counties in MO since 2003: Saint Charles, Saint Louis (county & city), Lincoln, Warren and Jefferson. We are looking specifically for a reliable, experienced and motivated Commercial & Residential HVAC Install Technician, with a GREAT attitude and the desire to care of the comfort needs in the homes and businesses in our service area.
We offer competitive pay, health and dental insurance, retirement, vacation and holiday pay, profit sharing and annual bonuses. Pay is based upon experience for this position.
If you are looking for a long term career with a rapidly growing company, send an email or resume to the attention of Tim at 108 Hamilton Industrial Court, Wentzville, MO 63385. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented Service Technician to maintain and repair our customers’ air quality systems, commercial refrigeration & cooking equipment. The Service Technician will assist with repairing and calibrating systems, and replacing various components such as transformers, thermostats and compressors. You will diagnose problems, explain these to customers in clear, non-technical terms, relay costs to customers, and offer alternative solutions. You will order and collect parts once customer gives approval, and communicate with supervisor regarding challenges.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems as well as Commercial Cooking & Refrigeration equipment, and performing warranty services.
- Troubleshooting defective systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Maintaining service truck.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ year commercial equipment and/ or HVAC experience PREFERRED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proficient electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Physically agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Front of the House
What Spiced Hen is Looking For:
- Adults & Teenagers looking for a fun, safe, wholesome working environment
- We respect your family values and time. full time and part time positions available
- 4 hours or 40 hours! Work a schedule that fits your life! Come work with Spiced Hen where we can create a schedule that fits your needs
- Looking for driven, respectful, conscientious, and hard workers
- Pay is between $10 – $16 an hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Great Southern Bank
- 2 Teller Positions
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: varies
Reports To: Assistant Banking Center Manager or Banking Center Manager
General Description: Provides a variety of customer service functions, including product referrals and meeting Banking Center Associate Standards. Provide exemplary customer service. Process a variety of financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain security of assigned cash, balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for representing the bank in a courteous and professional manner; knowledgeable of 5 Winning Ways of Customer Service and implements on a daily basis. Meets or exceeds Secret Shop score expectations. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Has a basic working knowledge of and routinely refers customers to appropriate Great Southern services and products. Meets or exceeds referrals expectations. Consistently and accurately uses CRM program. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals. Responsible for locating any cash differences and ensuring that they are properly documented and reviewed. Meets or exceeds balancing expectations. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Processes all transactions efficiently and accurately. Meets or exceeds POD error expectations. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer account information, security alarm codes, and general codes used within the facility. Ensures effective implementation of bank security policies and procedures, and attends annual BSA and Security training. This duty is performed about 10% of the time.
- Ensures full compliance with and implementation of all bank policies and procedures. Is familiar with and has working knowledge of appropriate banking regulations. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance, punctuality and personal appearance. Reads, writes, and communicates in a clear and efficient manner via various types of correspondence, such as, in person, phone, email, letters, etc. Adheres to all company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable banking rules, regulations, and laws (including BSA/AML).
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 0 to 6 months of related experience or training
- Prior banking or cash handling experience is preferred
- Regular use of desktop/laptop computer, basic operating systems, and specialized software systems.
- Basic experience with alphanumeric data entry, PowerPoint, Excel, and word processing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
- Highly repetitive and low physical activities.
- Highly repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds