We want to be a chamber that works for you. The Western St. Charles Chamber of Commerce provides the highest quality of benefits and programming for our growing membership. We have placed focus on three key objectives for the Western St. Charles County Chamber – Increase Your Reach, Improve Your Business, and Impact Your Community. These three objectives work to help you increase your network of clients and connections within the chamber, improve your business through continuing education, provide you additional resources to grow your business, and provide opportunities to contribute to a better community.
Increase Your Reach
- Morning Meet-Up
- Monthly Membership Meetings
- Networking Nights
- Chamber Exclusive Discounts
- Advertising Opportunities
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Chamber Directory
- Leads Groups
- Chamber Ambassadors
- Email Communication with Members
- Text Alerts
- Best of Western St. Charles Co.
- Chamber Special Events – Special Events Include: Celebration Ball, Pins & Putts Tournaments, Back to School Family Fair, Run the Lake 5K Color Run, Mystery Dinner Theater, Exclusive Preview Movie Nights, Progressive Dinner Parties
Improve Your Business
- Free Business Seminars
- Roundtable Discussions
- Educational Presenters at Monthly Membership Meetings
- Advocacy for Business – Legislative Committee
- Yearly trip to Jefferson City
- Free Postings / Job Listings
- Business Education Email Updates
- .Online Resources
Impact Your Community
- Monthly Non-Profit Spotlight – $100+ Donated Monthly by WSCC Chamber Members
- Scholarship Awards – $3,000 per year (Four – $750) • Junior Achievement
- Habitat for Humanity (Two Build Days)
- Pay It Forward Holiday Tickets – $3,000 Donated to the Community (Stays Local)
- Involvement in Local Civic Festivals & Activities
- Host Candidate Nights for Local Elections
- Over 8,000 School Supplies Donated Locally Each Year
Listed below are just a few of the many returns a Member business will receive with an investment into the Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce.
- The Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce now serves 696+ area businesses and organizations in Wentzville, Lake St. Louis, Dardenne Prairie, and St. Charles County.
- New members are introduced at the general membership meetings.
- Members are able to submit free Employment Opportunity ads for their business to be put in the Member – to – Member section of the Chamber Newsletter and online job section for free.
- Members are able to advertise any Member-to-Member discounts or events for free in the Chamber Newsletter and the Western St. Charles County Chamber of Commerce website.
- The Chamber hosts monthly general membership meetings for our members to learn from guest speakers and to network with their fellow Chamber Members.
- Members are encouraged to attend the monthly Chamber Free Business Seminars, a series designed to educate members on various subjects to improve their business.
- Members are encouraged to attend the monthly Morning Meet Up. This is an exciting new way to network with other members, exchange leads, have one on one conversations and introduce your business to others!
- Members are also encouraged to attend the monthly Roundtable Discussions, where members come to share their knowledge and learn business ideas from those in attendance.
- Members attending the monthly general membership meetings have the opportunity to advertise their business through the Share Table or through donating an attendance prize.
- Members are encouraged to attend committee meetings to network in a smaller group, help the community and Chamber with events and fundraisers, and to stay informed on government, transportation, and economic development.
- Members are eligible to host meetings or events to bring fellow Chamber Members to their place of business.
- Members are eligible to join our two Leads Groups specifically designed to build referrals between members.
- Members have the opportunity to advertise on the Chamber website, the newsletter, map, or directory for an extremely reasonable price.